The management of the Kwara State College of Education, has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college NCE programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kwara State College of Education Oro NCE Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who chose the college in the 2021 UTME
- Candidates who score 100 and above in the 2021 UTME
All candidates are required to bring the following documents for the screening
- Original and photocopies of 2021 UTME registration and result slip/printout
- Two recent passport photographs
- Original and photocopies of all results.
READ ALSO: FUTA Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Education Oro NCE Post UTME Form
- Visit www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on admission menu
- Select apply for admission
- Select NCE admission
- Fill the form for payment.
Note that you need to select Interswitch then proceed to make payment of #2,000 only
- After successful payment you will receive sms confirming the payment including your username and password to login to the portal properly
- Fill the form and submit. Kindly use a functional e-mail address and phone number
- Download a copy of the completed form for further processing
Consult us for KWCOE Post UTME Registration and any other Admission related services on 08061783878 or chat with us via WhatsApp
We believe this content is useful to you and others. Kindly subscribe via email, allow notifications, (use the share button to) share to Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media, and use the comments section to send us feedback. Thank you!