This is to notify interested candidates that the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, School of Basic Midwifery (Kishi) Application Form is now available online for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is a three year (3) programme commencing from March, 2022, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as Midwives and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Midwife (RM).
Interested candidates must:
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply.
- He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
READ ALSO: How to Read Effectively for Exams
How to Apply for Oyo College of Nursing and Midwifery, Basic Midwifery Application Form
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application through the college website:
- Visit www.oysconme.edu.ng
- Click on Basic Midwifery Application
- Supply the required personal details and proceed to payment
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant, which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your ATM Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
CHECK IN: How to Pin More Than 3 Chats on WhatsApp
Online application must be completed on or before 31 January, 2022.
Entrance Examination and Interview Date
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 7th – Friday, 11th February, 2022
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively
- Date of Interview: Monday, 21st – Friday, 25th February, 2022
- Venue: The School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
- 09138766976, 08156903399
For Oyo School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi Application, Consult us on 08061783878 or Chat on WhatsApp below
We believe this content is useful to you and others. Kindly subscribe via email, allow notifications, (use the share button to) share to Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media, and use the comments section to send us feedback. Thank you